Learn more about the coronavirus and what you can do to help with prevention directly from the CDC.
Texas Department of Health and Human Services has additional information to keep you informed:
Big Bend Regional Hospital District
COVID-19 VACCINES – Who is eligible now?
* Front-line Healthcare Workers
* Long-term Care Residents
* People over 65
* People over 16 with at least one of these conditions:
* Chronic kidney disease
* COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
* Down Syndrome
* Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease or cardiomyopathies
* Solid organ transplantation
* Obesity and severe obesity (body mass index of 30 kg/m2 or higher)
* Sickle cell disease
* Type 2 diabetes mellitus
How do I register to receive the vaccine in the BIG BEND area?
Complete this form:
O en Español: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LYKPVJQ